SAP Module: SAP PP-Production Planning
SAP Production Planning is one of the key modules in ERP and deals with planning processes, such as capacity planning, material planning, execution of production order, bill of material and goods movement. This tutorial explains the key concepts of SAP Production Planning (SAP PP). Important components of SAP PP such as BOM, Work Center, Data Center, etc. are explained in this tutorial.
This tutorial is designed for all those who want to learn the basics of SAP Production Planning. It is especially useful for managers involved in the production and manufacturing department, Super Users, End Users and the Functional Consultant.
The course is designed for beginners with little or no knowledge of SAP PP. But you need to have a preliminary understanding of SAP Basics to make the most of this tutorial.
SAP Production Planning is one of the key modules in ERP and deals with planning processes, such as capacity planning, material planning, execution of production order, bill of material and goods movement. SAP PP module handles the master data required for Bill of Materials (BOMs) activity, work center and routing, and keeps it in a separate component.
SAP PP submodules vary as per industry types like Discrete production, Repetitive production and Process industries.
Discrete production is an industry where produce materials change with each lot and costs are calculated as per orders and lots.
In repetitive production, the product is not changed for a long period of time. Production takes place in total quantity and not in the form of individual lots.
Process manufacturing is the production of goods by combining supplies, ingredients or raw substances using a formula or recipe. Examples of process manufacturing goods include food, beverages, refined oil, gasoline, pharmaceuticals, chemicals and plastics.
We will provide:
- Instructor-Led Live Training- Students attend well structured Live Interactive sessions by SAP-certified instructors. We will provide Recorded videos of every session and the course materials.
- This learning program is free from geographical and time limitations. Students can access e-learning content, interact with trainers through discussion boards of LMS. Course material, videos, Assignments, and Assessments.
- 24×7 support using tickets. Certification of completion at the end.
- Our training is also very focused on getting the students Certified. Our course curriculum designed with the Certification in mind.
- We will provide discounted rated SAP access.