Module: SAP MM-Material Management
SAP is an enterprise resource planning software that was basically designed to manage resources, information and activities that are required to complete business processes such as procurement and managing orders, billing of orders and management of human resources. SAP applications work with real-time data. It has the ability to be configured according to the needs of the business. It allows a business to make rapid changes in its requirements through a common set of programs. This tutorial adopts a step-by-step approach to acquaint the readers with the SAP MM environment and how to make good use of its features. It will also help learners to perform procurement of stock materials in SAP.
This tutorial has been designed for beginners without prior exposure to materials management. With the customer demands changing rapidly, this tutorial will be especially useful for those who want to learn how to manage the supply chain management side of the business using SAP so that market demands can be met in the shortest possible time.
A basic knowledge of ERP concepts will help you in understanding the concepts of SAP Material Management System described in this tutorial. SAP ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) is a commercial software that integrates all the information in a single software, considering various factors such as time and cost. Organizations can easily meet their business demands with the help of SAP.
SAP MM is the short form for SAP Material Management system. The roles of SAP MM in a business process are as follows −
A business process in SAP is termed as a “module”.
SAP MM is a part of logistics functions and it helps in managing the procurement activities of an organization.
It supports all aspects of material management (planning, control, etc.).
It is the backbone of logistics that incorporates modules such as Sales and Distribution, Production Planning, Plant Maintenance, Project Systems, and Warehouse Management..
We will provide:
- Instructor-Led Live Training- Students attend well structured Live Interactive sessions by SAP-certified instructors. We will provide Recorded videos of every session and the course materials.
- This learning program is free from geographical and time limitations. Students can access e-learning content, interact with trainers through discussion boards of LMS. Course material, videos, Assignments, and Assessments.
- 24×7 support using tickets. Certification of completion at the end.
- Our training is also very focused on getting the students Certified. Our course curriculum designed with the Certification in mind.
- We will provide discounted rated SAP access.