Module: SAP QM-Quality Management
SAP Quality Management is a part of the SAP R/3 system and is integrated with other sap modules like SAP Material Management (MM), Production Planning (PP), and Plant Maintenance (PM). QM is an integral part of logistic management and itis used to perform quality functions such as Quality planning, Quality assurance, and Quality control, at various stages such as incoming material stage, In-process manufacturing process stage, and after production as well. This tutorial will walk you through the different features of SAP QM.
This tutorial is designed for all those readers who are willing to learn the basics of SAP QM. This is also useful for those readers who wish to refresh their knowledge of SAP QM. SAP Quality Management Consultants, Super Users and QA’s at all levels can also draw benefits from this tutorial.
The course is designed for beginners with little or no knowledge of Quality
Management process. However, you need to have a basic understanding of SAP
ERP to make the most of this tutorial. However, we will Train the Domain Business
Knowledge. With Quality Management module, you can implement the key
modules of QM system as defined in manufacturing standards like ISO 9000.
As SAP Quality Management is an integral part of SAP R/3 system, it performs the
following key functions in manufacturing of goods −
- Quality Planning − Quality planning allows to plan the inspection of goods from the vendor, raw material, work-in-process, and final product.
- Quality Inspection − Here, quality results are captured and decision is taken as to whether an inspection lot is to be accepted or rejected.
- Quality Notifications − Quality notification includes the defect identification and steps to be taken by quality department.
We will provide:
- Instructor-Led Live Training- Students attend well structured Live Interactive sessions by SAP-certified instructors. We will provide Recorded videos of every session and the course materials.
- This learning program is free from geographical and time limitations. Students can access e-learning content, interact with trainers through discussion boards of LMS. Course material, videos, Assignments, and Assessments.
- 24×7 support using tickets. Certification of completion at the end.
- Our training is also very focused on getting the students Certified. Our course curriculum designed with the Certification in mind.
- We will provide discounted rated SAP access.