SAP Module: PM-Plant Maintenance
SAP Plant Maintenance (SAP PM) is a software product that manages all maintenance activities in an organization. Plant Maintenance module consists of key activities to include inspection, notifications, corrective and preventive maintenance, repairs, and other measures to maintain an ideal technical system.
This tutorial has been prepared for anyone who has a basic knowledge of Plant Maintenance activities like inspection and maintenance. After completing this tutorial, you will find yourself at a moderate level of expertise in Plant Maintenance activities and possess a fair knowledge of the key functions mentioned in this tutorial.
Before you start proceeding with this tutorial, we assume that you are well-versed with the basic meaning of terms like inspection, maintenance, breakdown and other key terms related to Plant Maintenance. You should also have a basic understanding of other SAP modules like Material Management, Sales and Distribution, and Production Planning. If you are not aware of these concepts, then we recommend that you first go through an overview chapter of any of these modules. SAP Plant Maintenance (SAP PM) application component provides an organization with a tool for all maintenance activities to be performed. All the activities that are performed under maintenance are interconnected and hence this module is closely integrated with other modules – Production Planning, Material Management, and Sales and Distribution. Using SAP PM, you can perform automatic repairs and facilitate maintenance requests in an organization. It allows you to record problems in SAP system, plan labor and material activities, and to record and settle the cost.
We will provide:
- Instructor-Led Live Training- Students attend well structured Live Interactive sessions by SAP-certified instructors. We will provide Recorded videos of every session and the course materials.
- This learning program is free from geographical and time limitations. Students can access e-learning content, interact with trainers through discussion boards of LMS. Course material, videos, Assignments, and Assessments.
- 24×7 support using tickets. Certification of completion at the end.
- Our training is also very focused on getting the students Certified. Our course curriculum designed with the Certification in mind.
- We will provide discounted rated SAP access.